Effective February 26, 2021
What information do we collect?
In this topic there are two ways that we can collect information, we can collect information consciously and automatically, we will explain the two below!
Data you provide consciously:
- Information provided when using any chat medium provided by apkeasy.com or through other communities or social media functions. We consider this information to be part of the public domain;
- Information provided when reporting a problem with our services, information that can be passed through our contact page, e-mail or any other platform that makes it possible to contact us directly.
Data that we can collect automatically when you use our services and application:
- Data about your location, type of device used for access, operating system and platform;
- Mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, hardware identification, access control address (“MAC”)), mobile equipment identifiers (“IMEI”), OS and the name of your device;
- Computer browser version data, operating system version, page load time, network, information generated about the device identifiers, hashed MAC address, reference source and IP address;
- The number of times you access our services and the time you use our services and applications related to our brand.
How do we use your information?
We will list below the ways we can use your data:
- Provide support services;
- To personalize the application that we make available to you;
- To moderate any chat message provided by the apkeasy.com brand or present anywhere else that is officially related to us;
- To ensure that you are in compliance with all of our terms;
- To allow the integration of social networks, especially with Facebook;
- Prevent fraud and crime;
- To non-abusively offer other services and applications that we believe will be of interest to you;
- Administrative purposes, such as notification of a violation of our terms;
- To provide you with a personalized and optimized experience.
Cookies and Web Beacons
apkeasy.com uses "cookies". Cookies are small, extremely small text files that uniquely identify your browser and can be sent to your computer and also to your mobile device. They are stored on your hard drive and communicate with our servers only when you are using our services. We use these cookies to improve the quality and interaction of your device with apkeasy.com.
It is possible that your browser is already configured to accept cookies, but you can choose to block cookies in your browser settings. It is very important to note that blocking cookies may result in some features breaking functionality. To learn and understand more about how to control your browser cookies, we recommend that you visit the following link: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=1
Important: apkeasy.com DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS or CONTROL over cookies used by third party advertisers
We may also automatically record certain anonymous information about visitors to apkeasy.com, including, among others, where the user came from to visit our website, IP address, search terms used, type of browser and a reading history of the pages viewed.
We use information, reports and analysis from third parties about the usage and navigation patterns of apkeasy.com users. We allow third-party analytics companies to include web beacons and cookies on apkeasy.com. The information collected includes search terms, search parameters, clicks by users and other similar information. We use this information to improve apkeasy.com and ensure that we are delivering relevant content to our users. The Analytics we use does not identify individual users of Apk Easy.
Third-party ad networks and social networks
apkeasy.com expects its partners and advertisers to respect the privacy of our users. However, third parties, including our partners, advertisers and other content providers accessible through our website, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our website, you can link or view as part of a frame on the apkeasy.com page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by third parties. In addition, through apkeasy.com, you can be presented or have access to information, websites, advertisements, resources, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. apkeasy.com is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should review the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information about a resource or page operated by a third party.
We use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our site. These companies may use non-personal information (that is, information that does not include your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites, in an effort to provide advertisements about goods and services. services that may be of interest to you. To learn more about third-party advertising or to opt out of such advertising, visit the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
In addition to the above, we have implemented in Google Analytics certain features of "Google Analytics" that support display advertising, including re-targeting. Visitors to apkeasy.com can choose not to participate in Google Analytics, customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ads Preferences Manager, and learn more about how Google serves ads by viewing its Help Center for ads from clients.
Information for Children
Another part of our policy is to add protection for children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate, monitor and guide their online activities.
apkeasy.com does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think your child has provided this type of information on our website, we recommend that you contact us immediately and we will do our best to immediately remove that information from our records base.
Contacting the site